Forever Grateful to God for

7/18/2009

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted on here. It has been my intention to get back to posting every day, but I am really good at procrastinating. Regardless, I am here now, and I promise to do my best to make the effort to find the good in every day :)

So, more than a month and a half has gone by since my last post. ALOT has happened during that time. One of the things I am most grateful to God for is the safe arrival of our beautiful baby boy #3.

His name is Isaac Joshua Melville and he made his entrance into this world on July 2nd at 3:30am. At 9lbs he is my smallest baby :) I am so grateful that after all the trouble during my pregnancy that he is here, safe, and healthy.

I am grateful that his two older brothers have made the adjustment to having another member of the family like pros. I really thought we might have issues with our 3 year old, but everything has gone quite smoothly. Our 5 year old is making every effort to be helpful. They are totally in love with him, and proud to be BIG brothers :)


I am very blessed. I have a beautiful family.

I am grateful for a husband that loves me.

I am grateful for God's grace.

There is so much more that I am grateful for, but i'll save that for another day. As for today, I am grateful that God is in control of it all.

Love and prayers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)