Forever Grateful to God for

11/22/2010

It's about time!

It is hard to believe that we are almost at the end of November!  I have neglected this blog for a very long time.  I have come to realize lately that I NEED this blog, and it's about time I get back to it!

There is so much to be thankful for if we just take the time to realize it.

So, without further ado....

An awesome weekend with my hubby.  Some much needed adult alone time. Truly a blessing.  Love you Gord!

For a fabulous sister-in-law who took the boys for the weekend.  They had a wonderful time and I knew they were in great hands.  Much thanks to you!!

Having some of my Christmas shopping done.  Usually I am the one doing it the few days before Christmas.  Still have more to do, but thankful to be a little more organized with it this year.

My brother and nephews will be coming home for Christmas this year!! Can't wait!!!

My little Isaac.  He is a going concern.  If you take your eyes off him for too long, he'll have his pants and socks off.  LOL

My darling Zachary.  My middle man.  He loves JK, riding the bus, and getting his older brother in trouble.

My precious Gabriel.  My first born.  Growing like a weed and anxious to celebrate his 7th birthday in a few weeks.  We are looking forward to partying with family and friends.

I am thankful for all 3 of my little men.  Each has their own quirks, and even though they can push every button I have, and I have questioned God at times for giving them to me, I love them dearly!!

For today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)