Forever Grateful to God for

3/03/2011

Wednesday March 2nd

Wednesdays are a great day for me :)  Well, usually anyway.  Weigh in can sometimes put a damper on the morning, but other than that, it is one of my favourite days of the week.
So what am I grateful for on this first wednesday of March?


My older sister!  I love her to death.  She almost always spends her wednesday day off out at my house.  God love her!  It is always a highlight to my week.

For free programs!  Lately my two oldest boys have been going to Gym Jam on wednesday nights.  They are loving it!  I will be sad next week when its over.  It is a program run at the school gym where they go and play games and run around for an hour with other kids their age.  The nice thing is that they are in 2 different age groups right now so they each get their own time.  AND ITS FREE!  Awesome!

A great day for hubby! It has been a long time since hubby has come home with a smile on his face.  What a very pleasant change :)

For good weather.  I had to drive into London and back in the afternoon.  Roads and traffic were good.  Made for an easy trip.

A yummy dinner.  It was just Chicken Breast, Mini potatoes, a bean medley with carrots, and a piece of Garlic bread, but it was really yummy.  Also helped that I didn't have to make it all myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)