Forever Grateful to God for

2/13/2012

February 13th, 2012

It has been almost a year since I took the time to make a post on this blog.  So much has gone on in our lives.  There is part of me that regrets now that I didn't make sure that I made the time.   Never the less I am here today and grateful.

Today I am grateful that I have my family together.  Being able to have Gord home every night makes the move and all the turmoil over the last few months worthwhile.

For the sun.  Sunshine makes me smile.  It warms my heart and brightens my day.  I am always thankful when those rays peak out through the clouds.

Monday night soccer.  We have found a free program for the boys to run around and get rid of some energy.  Both Gabe and Zach got goals tonight!!

A new blog.  I am grateful to be getting back to writing and having some wonderful ladies join me.

Not having to pay to put out my garbage!! We used to pay for every bag we put out, so free is awesome!!

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)