Forever Grateful to God for

5/22/2009



Again I have been neglecting this important part of my day. I am finding that the closer I come to the end of my pregnancy ( about 40 days left ) the more tired I am..especially by the end of the day. However, this is no excuse. I need to bring my focus back to those things that are important.

I am so very grateful for my husband and our boys! They are truly gifts from God.

That this baby inside of me is growing, moving, and doing well. Even though he is breech...yikes...

That God will take care of it all.

For receiving a cheque that we hadn't anticipated!!!

That we were able to finally get some much needed groceries.

For finally getting some pay from Gord's first week of work!!!

For getting some laundry done today. Still a bunch to do, but tomorrow is another day.

For Gord's Dad trying to help us get our lawnmower going before our backyard is so overgrown it swallows our kids....unfortunately, no luck. Gonna need to start putting a rope around the kid's waists LOL.

For all the things we have been given to help us get ready for Isaac's arrival.

I'm going to leave it at this for today. I will do my best to get back to posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)