Forever Grateful to God for

5/28/2009



I have to say that I am very grateful to my husband. I am very uncomfortable most of the time right now, and he has been so understanding. Something I need and very much appreciate.

For a little visit from my Dad today. The boys always love seeing Grampa.

For a special treat today we took the boys to the Marble Slab Creamery for some ice cream. It was REALLY good. Not a treat you can do often, but definitely a nice treat.

For getting some more of our papers sorted through. Its amazing how much paper crap we have lying around. ITS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

For the boys actually putting their toys away today and keeping the livingroom clean. Love when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)