Forever Grateful to God for

3/02/2009

I don't know how many people are actually reading this blog, but as I sit here starting tonight's entry I find myself hoping that someone might find it an inspiration to start taking the time to think about their own daily five things to be grateful for.


Here are my five for today


The city came to fix the drain problem today, and it ended up being a problem outside of the house, SO NO CHARGE!!! wahoo!


For a ride to my ultrasound appointment from my Step Mom


For Grampa providing babysitting while I was gone..the boys prefer playing with him anyway


That Grampa and Gabe did the dishes


The quietness of the house right now. Everyone else is asleep :)


Picture for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)