Forever Grateful to God for

2/25/2009

As with my regular blog, I have decided that I am going to add a picture I like to each day. It might have something to do with one of my five, but it might just be one I like. Hope you might like them too.
So here is today's picture...


I find myself not dreading this tonight. It has been SOOOOO hard to do this every night, and I have found myself putting it off as late as I can in the day. Tonight, not so much.


On to tonight's five...


Getting two blog posts written today


A nice hot cup of tea, or two :)


A time for reflection


A few days of work for Gord from a friend....every little bit helps


Rediscovering a love for photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)