Forever Grateful to God for

2/26/2009

I'm getting to this a little later tonight, but I still wanted to make sure that I got it done. I am finding that as I go through my day I am trying to make mental notes of things that I am grateful for as they happen. The daily exercise of writing out my five things is making me take the time to appreciate that there really are good things in every day.


A really nice note of encouragement from an old friend, thanks Trevor


For tonight's Grace Walk class


My lovely sister babysitting so I could go to class


For Eldon and Colleen, their friendship, their guidance, their openness and honesty, their faith


Love


Here is today's picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)