Forever Grateful to God for

2/18/2009

Okay, I promised myself that I would do this everyday. How crappy would it be to not do it on Day Two?! I am still struggling to find the good in my days that seem so darn bad, but I'm working on it.

Today's five things....

All of the wonderful people who are thinking about us and taking the time to keep us in their thoughts and prayers.

Experiencing the joy that my kids get out of being tickled, and laughing with them as they try to tickle back.

An afternoon nap. Being pregnant, stressed and extemely emotion is VERY draining.

Not having to share my chocolate popsicle.

Making it through another day, still alive, still sane...well, as sane as I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)