Forever Grateful to God for

4/13/2009


The sun has gone down and the day is drawing to a close. The end of another Monday.
I am so very grateful today that I know that my kids are safe in their beds right where they should be. My heart goes out to the Stafford family in Woodstock as they pray for word about their missing 8 year old daughter.
For the boys enjoying making our pizza for supper.
For another potential job for Gord...interview set for thursday.
For the "I love you's" that my boys are always so generous with.
For the reminder to not let myself get so wrapped up in the struggles in our lives that we take for granted the time to just enjoy our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)