Forever Grateful to God for

4/03/2009



This was a shot I took last spring. I am really looking forward to getting back to taking pictures. Now if only the rain would stop and the beauty of spring would appear.

Today's five start with being grateful for today's PD day. It was so nice not to have to take Gabe to school in the pouring rain this morning.

For Gord hearing about one of his interviews from last week. It wasn't the answer we wanted, but atleast they finally got back to him.

For a friend spending some time playing with the boys. They do love having visitors :)

For the touch of my husband's hands. Whether it be a gentle caress across my face, or his hand resting with mine over my pregnant belly. I love to feel that connection.

For reading some other blogs and finding humour, life, and hope in what they write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)