Forever Grateful to God for

4/09/2009


Today was a struggle for me. I had alot of trouble with the boys not listening, and I am at a loss as to what to do to change their behaviour. Frustration has been a heavy cloud today.
So, today I really need to take a look back and find the good in the day.
I am grateful that today was a nice day outside.
After school Gabe and Zach were able to play on the park finally after weeks of asking every day.
For the gift of some Ready-to-make Pizzas from friends.
For Gord having an interview today.
That although we didn't have a great day, the boys still were good going to bed.
I think I am now going to go put on the kettle and try and relax a little. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)