Forever Grateful to God for

5/09/2010

Saturday May 8th and Sunday May 9th

I have had a really nice weekend.
Saturday night hubby and I went to friend's place for dinner. What a delicious meal we enjoyed with our friends and two of their grown boys. It was fun to see what kind of conversations we might be having with our boys in another 16 to 18 years.
(A fabulous dinner that I didn't have to cook or clean up after....For that I am grateful)
After dinner we sat in their livingroom and laughed. We chatted and laughed. Laughed, and laughed some more. It was glorious. The time just flew by. It has been a long time since we laughed that much. What a wonderful night...one that I am truly grateful for.
Now, for those that know us, you know that we have 3 small boys. So, for us to go out for an evening, we need a babysitter...or two LOL. We are lucky enough to have become really good friends with another couple in the last 6 months. We love them, they love us, and they love our boys!! They were more than willing to take on our boys for the evening....for that I am grateful.
They AND our boys had a great time....for that I am even more grateful!!
Today was Mother's Day!
I have 3 beautiful boys that even though they can make me want to pull my hair out, I can't imagine my life without them. For the gift of these boys from my heavenly Father, I am truly grateful.
We enjoyed a nice lunch as a family at Swiss Chalet, and I got a gift certificate for some "pampering" ! Looking forward to using that!!
Wonderful Mother's Day and for that I am grateful!
I love ALL my boys, and they love me! For that I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)