Forever Grateful to God for

5/06/2010

Thursday May 6




Another beautiful sunny day. I must admit that I am affected by the weather. The days that are sunny I have an much easier time staying in a positive mood. I find it very difficult sometimes on cloudy days to see past that gloominess. So I am grateful for the sunshine today.




I am grateful to know that even when it doesn't seem like it, and I don't feel Him, God is still with me.







When I look out my kitchen window this is the view that I see (believe me it looks much, much nicer in person) There is a road, but you only see it when there is a car on it. There are wires and hydro lines, but only if you look for them. It is just beautiful wide open space that I get to enjoy every day. For this I am grateful.








I have been enjoying some blog hopping lately. I have hopped into some really great blogs of christian moms. I am grateful that God is leading me to them:)





Last, but certainly not least, I am extremely grateful for my hubby.
I love him with all of my heart. We have been married for almost 18 years now and I can honestly say that we are happier now than we have ever been.

I love you !






No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)