Forever Grateful to God for

2/28/2010

Saturday February 27th

Some days I find it hard to believe how fast the days get away from me. UGH! Missed posting again.

Anyway, Saturday was a pretty good day, even though it didn't start out quite as well as Daddy would have liked. Unfortunately Isaac was up ALOT during the very early morning, which made sleeping virtually impossible, which in turn made Daddy grumpy having to get up to go to work. I don't think it helped that he knew I had a friend coming over to play with the boys for afew hours so I could sleep. ( in my defence sleep has been lacking for me for several weeks now)

However, we got through. Daddy had his shower, I ironed his shirt, hugs from the boys and he's out the door. Now, my house spends more time in the "needs to be cleaned" state than the "clean" state. I didn't want to be totally embarrassed when my friend arrived so after a little straightening in the livingroom, and stacking the dirty dishes orderly on the counter (to be done after my nap), I even got in a batch of muffins.... but I digress. This is supposed to be what I am grateful for, so here it goes....
For my wonderful friend coming over to occupy the boys so I could sleep.

For my wonderful friend and my boys doing the dishes!!!

Ready to use muffin mix. Makes for very simple, quick baking.

For the smell of fresh baked blueberry muffins in the house

For getting outside with the older two boys. They played, I shovelled.


For Daddy and the boys sitting quietly watching a movie so I could have a shower before bed.

For the chocolate bar my hubby brought home for me. Not points friendly, but thoroughly enjoyed anyway!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. GO CANADA GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)