Forever Grateful to God for

2/05/2010

Thursday February 4th

Day Three - looks like mornings might be what is going to work for me right now.

My five things I'm grateful for on Thursday February 4th are.....

My Neice Aubree.....This bundle of spunk and attitude made her debut in the world 6 years ago today. Happy Birthday beautiful girl:)

Groceries.....I am so thankful to be able to afford to buy groceries to feed our growing boys....now, taking them with me to do the shopping is another story.

My husband's understanding......I have been growing increasingly unhappy with myself and how I have allowed myself to regain a good portion of the weight I had lost before getting pregnant with Isaac. I have struggled with wanting to get back to Weight Watchers, but knowing we really couldn't afford it right now. My husband however has seen my unhappiness and has made it possible for me to rejoin WW now. I am very grateful.

Getting back to this blog....it has been along time, but I am glad to be back at it. I am hoping to get back to my other one as well very soon.

Free desks.......Gabe's school had some student desks that they were giving away free and I was able to get two (one for Gabe and one for Zach). Now they will have their own spaces to work. Both of them seem excited about it. Now I just have to figure out where I am putting them LOL

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)