Forever Grateful to God for

2/09/2010

Tuesday February 9th

Getting this post in tonight, Yahoo!! I am happy with the way that I have allowed myself to get my posts in morning or night as long as I get them in. It is making it easier, and doesn't feel like a chore to do.

On this tuesday I am grateful for getting the dishes and laundry done...well almost. The laundry I'm still working on, but it will be done before bed.

For the first night I have put Isaac down to sleep without rocking him asleep first. It took him about 20 minutes to settle, but not too bad.

For a successful on program day. Tomorrow morning is my first weigh in, so wish me luck.

Getting some avon orders today:)

I am grateful for my family. I love them so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)