Forever Grateful to God for

2/04/2010

Wednesday February 3rd - A New Day

Day two...almost let this one get by me, but here we go...

I am grateful that every day I can start again. No matter what happened yesterday, today is a new day and there is no reason I can't start fresh. What a blessing.

The love of my hubby. It doesn't matter how I am feeling about myself, he loves me, no matter what.

Our home. I still don't have everything put away from our move...in fact there are still boxes in every room, but its home. As long as I am with my husband and my boys, home is wherever we are.

A nap. Got to nap with my two youngest. Always a welcome bonus to the day.

For Gabe's encouragement. Several times lately he has told me that I make great supper. LOL...gotta love him.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)