Forever Grateful to God for

2/07/2010

Saturday February 6th

( This is a piece of Gabe's artwork from Kindergarten)
Okay, this one is going to be short and sweet. That way I can get yesterday's and today's done at once. ......hopefully before Isaac wakes up again.



Today (yesterday) I am grateful to not have to get Gabe out to the bus. I am ready for spring!



For the smiles and laughter of my kids. They drive me totally crazy, but they have such beautiful smiles and laughs that can't help but make you smile.



For a new garbage can...yup, a garbage can. As hard as it is to believe, we have been using just a big black garbage bag since we moved in here. It is much nicer to have a garbage can. :)



A good first day back on program. A long way to go, but one day down!!!



Grateful to be back doing this blog. My days have been rather...ummmm frustrating. This is making me look back and have something good to say.



For getting to enjoy a movie in bed with my hubby. He did sleep through a good chunk, but nice anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)