Forever Grateful to God for

2/07/2010

Sunday February 7th

I am grateful for the beautiful sunrise this morning out my kitchen window. It was so pretty. I great way to start the day. (this isn't today's because my camera was dead, but you get the jist)

A guest speaker at church today. Steve McVey of Grace Walk Ministries. It was a full house :)

Watching Gabe have a blast playing a new video game. We rented Bolt and he is enjoying figuring it out. Even Mommy was getting into it.

Moments of fun (see above) in an otherwise VERY frustrating day!!! I think Zach's ears are painted on.

The safe arrival of a friend's new baby yesterday:) Welcome to the world Laura Elaine.

As we beginning another week, remember to take the time to enjoy the moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As you take a moment to leave a comment, please also tell me something that you are grateful for today :)